[Xen-users] Problem with delegated hardware (Realtek Network driver 8139too)

Dear friends,

I've googled a lot before giving up and come here to ask for some help. All I've found about my problem was a pretty old single message with no reply since it was post on Jul 19th, 2007. I hope to have better luck and find some light to solve the problem. I want to configure a domU, with 3 nics (identified as having the Realtek 8139D chip) delegated to it. Everything works almost great except for the message shown when I try to ifconfig any card:

       SIOCSIFFLAGS: Cannot allocate memory.

  Considering the following:

      - The cards work fine on dom0;
      - Delegating a card with chipset Via works on domU;
- Everything is fine with passthrough, card detection and module loading in domU.

   What could be the problem?
I've read something about an old b44 driver which suffered from a limitation about memory allocation. It needed memory from the first physical 16MB. Could it be a similar problem?
   My configuration is the folowing:

- dom0 kernel command line includes: pciback.hide=(00:08.0)(00:09.0)(00:0a.0) - domU configuration file has: pci = [ '00:08.0', '00:09.0', '00:0a.0' ]
      - xen hypervisor: 3.2.1-i386 from Debian Lenny repositories
- linux kernel for both dom0 and domU: 2.6.26-2-xen-686 from Debian Lenny repositories
      - kernel module used for the nics: 8139too

   Hope to get some help.

   Thank you very much.
   Luciano.