From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Paolo Rivetti
Sent: 28 February 2010 23:22
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Preferred DISTRO

I have to create a system based on Xen virtualization. I entrust myself those who have experience in the field.
What is the preferred distribution to install Xen hypervisor?
Debian, CentOS, Fedora, Ubuntu?

Installing a distribution on x86_64 Xen hypervisor (dom0), you can install a PV guest with x86 architecture (domU), not HVM?