[Xen-users] XCP vm-import fouls up

Ok, I know this is Monday and all, but ...

I thought I'd take a few minutes to play some with a virtual router on my XCP cloud. I grabbed the Vyatta virtual appliance XenServer xva image.

I gunzipped the xva and did an xe vm-import filename=vyatta*.xva sr-uuid=(pool storage repository uuid). vm-import exited without any complaint. The problem was, there was no VM in the list.

What I was left with is a VBD that shows up in vbd-list with no vdi (not in database) and a vm uuid that shows in the VBD record but not in the vm list.

Any suggestions?

Vern

--
Vern Burke