[Xen-users] XCP Hanging at Setting Hostname

Hi,

I posted this a week ago but got no response, so I am posting again in hope
that I do.

XCP is hanging at (or just after) "Setting Hostname"

If you keep trying eventually it gets past this point.
It might take 5-20 attempts to get XCP to boot.
When it does boot all is stable.

I have the same problem on 4 different boxes.

2 x INTEL Black Box Dual XEON server.
1 x AMD II x250
1 x Core2Duo NoteBook used for DEV.

All 3 boxes are using mdadm raid 1.

The problem was present with XCP 0.1 and is still present with XCP 0.1.1

Thanks for your help.

James