Re: [Xen-users] how to know processes running inside domU

yashwanth schrieb:
Dear all,

      I wanted to know the processes running inside domU from dom0.
      Is it possible? if yes,how to know?

Thanks & Regards,
Yashwanth

Hi,

you can run a short client app on the DomU who writes misc informations (like ps list) into the xenstore.

Then you can read this informations on the dom0. But at first you have to create a xenstore tree (in /tool/..) and grand write rights to the DomU. The xenstore tools on the domU must have the same or newer xen version than the dom0 version. If others like this feature too, i can (realy fast) add it to my xnCORE software.

Best Regards
- Michael Schmidt