[Xen-users] Best non-Xen environment to create a WinXP HVM to move to Xen hosting

  I have a Xen box that currently runs Linux PV instances, and for various
reasons I need
to add a WinXP instance for my own use with a couple of large apps on it. The
box is in a
colo environment where it's not very convenient to sit and do installs, so I'd
like to
prepare an instance at my office, using a non-Xen environment, get everything
installed,
then move the instance over to my Xen server on an external hard drive.

  I don't have a Xen box at my office, so I'm wondering which environment is
best for
preparing and building a WinXP HVM image/instance?