Re: [Xen-users] Does XCP support network boot/diskless dom0?

Just for curiosity...

I have in my lab, two dom0 working within the LTSP project... I mean, I have used the LTSP to deploy a network of Xen servers instead of a network of Desktops....   :-D

And each dom0 is a live system, technically close to the Xen Live CD!

Cheers!
Thiago

On 9 March 2010 14:58, Dave Scott <Dave.Scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> either PXE or iSCSI.  I am investigating a move to XCP at our next
> hardware refresh and going diskless with the dom0s would nice.

Not yet...

I believe Alex [cc:d] has some early prototype code which enables this kind of thing. Alex, could you describe what it can do/ roughly how it works?

Thanks,
Dave