Re: [Xen-users] [XCP] domain 0 kernel patch queue published

Ian,

out of interest, what is covered by "those which are not upstreamable"? -
IIRC, there is code in XCP that forces an I/O flush for consistent
snapshots which is of particular value.  Will the likes of this be pushed
up into the pv ops tree?

Thanks,

Matt