RE: [Xen-devel] Re: [Xen-users] pci passthrough and Xenserver

  • To: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • From: Matej Zary <zary@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 21:02:51 +0100
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 12 Mar 2010 12:04:10 -0800

Hi, Etch (old stable) xen kernel should be still in repositories AFAIK.

http://packages.debian.org/search?keywords=xen-linux-system&searchon=names&suite=oldstable&section=all

Just add line into /etc/apt/sources with Etch repositories.
Set bigger priority for Lenny with apt-pinning.
(http://jaqque.sbih.org/kplug/apt-pinning.html)
Install the 2.6.18xen kernel with aptitude (aptitude update; aptitude install
xen-linux-system-2.6.18-4-xen-amd64/oldstable)

Haven't tried yet, but should work eventually. :)

Regards

Matej