Re: [Xen-users] XCP and Amazon EC2-style networking

Unless I'm reading something wrong here, I can't figure out why you'd want a private IP NATted to a dedicated public IP for the DomU. If you're going to use the DomUs as NATted workstations, just put the whole thing behind a NAT router and you're done.

Vern Burke

SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com
ISP/CLEC Engineering Services