[Xen-users] XCP/Xen security

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: "Vern Burke" <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2010 01:34:23 +0000
  • Delivery-date: Mon, 15 Mar 2010 18:35:28 -0700

Greetings all:
   Just a general question for the group at large. I find myself in the
position of fighting a lot of vague "cloud security issues".

The question is, has anyone ever seen a VM break into the Xen hypervisor layer
and presumably break into another VM? I'm not talking about an external attack
on the Dom0, I'm talking about an internal attack through the DomU's connection
to the hypervisor.

Vern