[Xen-users] XCP: pool connection lost

Hello,

I have a pool of two xcp servers. In the slave I have a lot of messages like:

Mar 16 10:30:00 felis315 xapi: [error|felis315|262 inet-RPC|session_check D:5a503c82f0dc|master_connection] Connection to master died. I will continue to retry indefinitely (supressing future logging of this message).

        Any idea? Network connection seems to be working fine...

--
Angel L. Mateo Martínez
Sección de Telemática