RE: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.0 Release planning

Is it possible to know when the new version of xen will be released?

Same thing also for XCP.

Xen 4.0.0 is currently in release candidate 6 stage which means it should launch later this month. Once it launches, we will do call for features from the community for the next version. As for XCP, it is currently at 0.1.1 and has not yet acheived 1.0 stage; I am not sure if there will be a 0.1.2 or if we will go to 1.0. Dave Scott is managing that process for the community.

Thanks.

Stephen Spector