[Xen-users] xentop truncing system names

I've been looking for a way to manage my xen environment running on
sles11. The tools I have been looking at are ConVirture and OpenQRM. I
really like ConVirture, but came across an issue. It seems that starting
with xen 3.3 xentop now cuts off the domU names at 8 or 10 characters.
My xen 3.2 servers do not do this.

Here's what I'm wondering:

1) Why would they change this?
2) Is is just Novell's version of xen, or is it all versions starting
with 3.3?

Thanks,
James