[Xen-users] Trying to clone one client to another host, but would like to configure the LVM disc aforehand

Dear all,

    I want to install a Xen client on a host. We have several other clients installed.  I have searched on Google, but am unable to find a guide that would help me installing the O/S; these always refer to GUIs which is of no use.
The O/S is SLES 10.

I want to prepare the disc so that when I boot an O/S it will find the logical volumes already set-up and ready to use. This is because I am trying to clone an existing Xen client currently on another Xen host.  However, I cannot even find how to boot the kernel.  I don't want to use a UI, only CLI and manually editing files:- Why? Using a GUI or UI is no use when all I have is a dumb terminal.

Does anyone know of any URLs that I could refer to?

Best wishes, J.