Re: [Xen-users] Link bonding problem

On Mon, March 22, 2010 1:11 pm, Pasi Kärkkäinen wrote:
> I prefer disabling Xen network-script from xend-config.sxp (comment out
> the line),
> and then set up the bonds/bridges using the distro default
> /etc/sysconfig/network-scripts/ifcfg* scripts.

Hi Pasi,

I forgot to mention, in my desperation I tried that too - I created a
bridge, br0 manually, attached bond1 and did as you say above, but xen
appears not to be using it.

I think this may point to a config error on my part with the bonds
(especially since the box was already running with two NICs).  I am still
looking into it now.

If anyone could provide an example I would be very grateful -I am
frustrated and somewhat embarrassed that I haven't been able to get this
to work.  It is such a simple thing!

Thanks,

Matt.