Re: [Xen-users] Re: Get rid of the partition table in a domU LVM

Hello,

Am 28.03.2010 um 16:28 Uhr schrieb "Nuno L. Ferreira" <nunolf@xxxxxxxxx>:
[..]
> [dom0]# xm create -c test.xen
> Using config file "./test.xen".
> Error: Device 51713 (vbd) could not be connected. Hotplug scripts not
> working.

this seems like a device (vbd) could not be connected!

[..]
> [dom0]# cat test.xen
> name        = "test"
> maxmem      = 512
> memory      = 512
> vcpus       = 1
> bootloader  = "/usr/bin/pygrub"
> on_reboot   = 'restart'
> on_crash    = 'restart'
> on_poweroff = "destroy"
> disk        = [ "phys:/dev/vg1/test,xvda1,w" ]
> vif         = [ "bridge=xenbr0" ]

Are you sure it's called phys? In my configs i have phy:/..

And have you verified "/usr/bin/pygrub" is there? Perhaps the file location
has changed?

[..]

That's all what comes to my mind.

--