[Xen-users] OpenSolaris PV on XCP 0.1.1

I've just come up against a deadend trying to install OpenSolaris PV with
the OpenSolaris b134 caiman text installer.

It installed fine initially as HVM using 'Other Media' in openxencenter,
but when I tried my usual trick of creating a new pv be and modifying the
grub menu.lst to make it default and set it to pv kernel it didn't work.
When I reboot back into cd and use the installer shell to import the rpool
into xvda I can't see the hard disk device at all - format only shows the
cdrom device.

I've done this before a few times on CentOS 5.4/gitco and had no problems.
 Just wondering if anyone sees the same or if I have screwed up somehow or
found a bug in xcp or openxencenter?

Is there another route which will work for XCP? - maybe install from the
normal osol iso and hack to get the VFB/VNC to work for the graphical
installer.  I'd like to try and get the text installer working if I can
though.

Many thanks in advance,

Matt.