[Xen-users] Re: When using domU as router, packets have incorrect checksum

  • To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • From: Markus Schuster <ml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 19:48:34 +0200
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 31 Mar 2010 10:50:28 -0700
  • Followup-to: gmane.comp.emulators.xen.user

Scott Garron wrote:
> [..]
>       Has anyone else run across this problem?  It only seems to be
> affecting packets forwarded through the domU kernel.  All other
> communications seem to be behaving normally.

Yes, there are some people here on xen-users and xen-devel (including me)
that suffer from this problem. AFAIK nobody has a solution currently.
I've installed an "oldstyle" (non pv_ops) kernel to work arround this
problem because of a massive lack of time in the last months to dig into
this problem.

Regards,
Markus