Von: Mark Hurenkamp [mailto:mark.hurenkamp@xxxxxxxxx]
Gesendet: Freitag, 2. April 2010 01:47
An: Carsten Schiers
Cc: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Betreff: ***SPAM*** Re: AW: [Xen-users] [SOLVED] Anyone have success
with ivtv in a pvm? I got DMA TIMEOUT messages on
xen-next/4.0-rc9-pre...

On Thursday 01 April 2010 08:14:42 Carsten Schiers wrote:
> Sorry, just want to make sure I know what exactly worked that well, as
>  want to try it on my 3 DVB-C VDR system: the pv_ops kernel used is
that
>  which comes default with Xen 4.0?

What i'm running right now, is xen-unstable (mine is at 4.0-rc9-pre),
with
Jeremy Fitzhardinge's pvops kernel from his xen/next branch. (which is
currently 2.6.32 based).

This pvops kernel from Jeremy is aimed at integrating dom0 support into
the mainline kernel at some point in the (hopefully near) future, and
will
probably be the default kernel of choice for 4.0.

I noticed that a new xen-4.0-testing branch appeared recently, this is
probably the best xen branch to work with if you want to try 4.0.
For the pvops kernel, you may be best of starting with the xen/stable
branch
of Jeremy.

Regards,
Mark.