Re: [Xen-users] vga passthrough status / probability of success?

On Apr 05, Ady Deac [ady@xxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have successfully setup an so-called multi-head Xen setup. The primary
> video adapter is being used by the dom0 to run a mythtv frontend, while
> a second adapter (nvidia) was assigned to a domU with a dom0 (privileged
> guest) kernel with PCI passtrough. It works great, even the hardware
> acceleration.
> Not sure why it is deprecated? I can confirm it is running smoothly on
> my computer.

What are you doing to get that kind of passthrough in current xen?  Are
you at least doing hvm or is that with a paravirtualized guest??

Thanks.

Still hoping to hear from others on the upcoming stuff as well, I would
like to get this stuff ordered ASAP to replace failing other hardware.