RE: [Xen-users] What happend to /sys/xen and independent_wallclock (Xen 4.0/Linux 2.6.32)

Mon, 5 Apr 2010 21:35:57 +0200 <au@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> finally I have managed to upgrade to Xen 4.0 (actually it reports Xen
> 4.1-unstable) and Debian's Linux kernel 2.6.32-4-xen-amd64. Now I am
> wondering what happend to independent_wallclock. There is no more
> /sys/xen and sysctl complains
>
> error: "xen.independent_wallclock" is an unknown key

I believe this is becasue the kernel is pvops based and the pvops kernels atleast with the attached kernel configuration does not populate /sys/xen in the filesystem.

There is files/folders in /proc/xen/ that are populated by the kernel though.

-M

> Does anybody know more about this?
>
> Thanks + best regards,
>
> Stephan

Hotmail & Messenger. Get them on your phone now.