[Xen-users] Xen APIs

I am a student working on a Xen project.  I am creating a web based VM
provisioning system.  I have completed several minor tasks, but need help with
the following.  Does anyone have any concrete C# samples that does the
following:

1) (Most Imoprtant). Allow a user with vncviewer to remotely connect to a newly
created VM.  I mean connect to the booting console of the VM and not just the
desktop.  The later I can easily do with RDP or VNC inside a guest.  But I want
to do what XenCenter does without using XenCenter.
2) Increase the size of a virtual disk for a VM
3) Add a new virtual disk to a VM
4) Change an existing Virtual NIC of a VM to connect to a virtual LAN with a
specific vlanid.  Several vlans already exists I just want to connect a vm to
such a vlan given its vlanid.