RE: [Xen-users] host_sync_data_failed XCP

Hi,

That alert is supposed to mean that a daily backup of historical performance data failed – this can happen if a node is offline.

Since running with a node (or nodes) offline is actually pretty common I think it’s a bit OTT to generate an alert. In the current version of the XCP code this alert has been removed, replaced with a log file entry and a per-host last-successful-backup timestamp. When the next binaries are built, this alert will therefore be gone.

I think it’s safe to ignore it for now J

Cheers,

Dave