Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.1 Feature Request List

Is possible give more support on windows domU, for example help with gplpv?
Is possible include linux domU create tool, for example also only with
recent version of more used distro with kernel vanilla already compiled with
xen support?
The xen api have all the functions are implemented and kept up to date or
are semi-abandoned? if complete and updated can be update also manual?