Re: [Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System 0.1 released

On 4/7/2010 10:18 AM, Rudi Ahlers wrote:

Wow, this looks very promising. I would like to see more. Are you
developing this on your own?

I have been, since this started as an in-house need (I run our own public cloud service with it). I thought it was finally functional (and presentable) enough to
to toss out there and see what everyone else makes of it :).

Vern