Re: [Xen-users] XenKernelFeatures wiki page added

  • From: Freddie Cash <fjwcash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Apr 2010 14:29:29 -0700
  • Delivery-date: Wed, 07 Apr 2010 14:30:21 -0700

On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 2:21 PM, Kurt Buff <kurt.buff@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On Wed, Apr 7, 2010 at 14:17, Pasi KÃrkkÃinen <pasik@xxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I just wrote this:
> http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenKernelFeatures
>
> The plan is to have a list of features available in different Xen enabled kernels.
>
> Please review the page/tables and let me know if you find something wrong,
> or something that is missing.

I don't see NetBSD mentioned.
I'm a real newb in the Xen world, but had heard that NetBSD does Xen.
True?

Yeah, you really should rename the page XenLinuxKernelFeatures, or else add all the non-Linux kernels that are supported.

There's more to the Xen world than Linux.

In fact, there's more to the FOSS world than Linux. Â(Would be great if all the large FOSS devs would remember that, stop making hard dependencies on Linux tech in "portable" apps, or else stop calling them portable.)Â

--
Freddie Cash
fjwcash@xxxxxxxxx