From: xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:xen-users-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Alessandro Forghieri
Sent: Friday, April 09, 2010 2:56 AM
To: xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Xen-users] Number of daily digests of this lists.

Greetings.

I am a digest subscriber of the list.

Today I did receive no less than 16 separate digests. On less busy days, I
still receive 4/5 digests, on  more. I'd say that this is a bit rich, and that
it basically defeats the purpose of digest subscription. Would it be too
difficult configuring mailman to send no more than one (1) digest/day?

Cheers,
alf