[Xen-users] snapshots on xen

Hi all. I'm using sles11 for my xen servers. I would really like to be
able to do hot snapshots of disk AND memory, and then have these
snapshots backed up to tape or off site for disaster recovery. I'm
thinking this would be done weekly or monthly, not nightly.

Two questions:

1) Is this even possible?

2) I could probably have the systems shutdown to make a clean backups,
but it would need to be fast. My current file system would take too
long.

3) What cluster file system is supported? I have sles11 with a Xiotech
SAN. I thought I could do this with CLVM, but just found out I can't. So
how would I do it? (even if I have to shut the domU down first)

Right now I'm using ocfs2 and growable storage, which definitely doesn't
support snapshots and copies take a pretty long time.

Suggestions are appreciated.

Thanks,
James