[Xen-users] XCP, Xen Cloud Control System host-watchdog ver 0.1 released

Greetings all!
  I've just made the XCCS host-watchdog available for download at :

http://www.xencloudcontrol.com/PACKAGES/xcc-host-watchdog-0.1-041010.tar.gz

This watchdog detects a failed cloud slave host, clears the virtual machines associated with that failed slave, and restarts them automatically. Combined with vm-watchdog, this is 2/3 of a complete disaster recovery system for an XCP cloud (the final piece is dealing with a failed pool master automatically).

Also, www.xencloudcontrol.com is now up and running. I'll be posting up new software and versions as they become available, as well as documentation and upcoming activities. Eventually I'll have a blog and a wiki
up as well.

Vern
SwiftWater Telecom
http://www.swiftwatertel.com