Re: [Xen-users] Xen-tools

Hi thomas,

The problem is that it is removed due bugs from debian, and so from ubuntu, and so currently no package available in the ubuntu lucid beta 2, which will be the LTS version....
Strange... A Debian developer works hard now on a 4.2rc1 version...
See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/xen-tools/+bug/538917

br
Udo Attila Fischer