[Xen-users] Re: Fwd: Xen Dom U Kernel

On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 11:52:03AM -0700, kishore kumar wrote:
>    I need to have a PCI passthrough as well.
>    The link [1]http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/XenPCIpassthrough says RHEL5
>    has PCI passthrough for Xen PV guest (domU) kernels. (I want to choose
>    RHEL5 as Dom U as my Xen with pvops Dom0 is booting with RHEL5)
>    I am using virt-manager provided by RHEL to install Dom U, It gives me
>    only option as Network install tree and prompts installation URL/Kickstart
>    URL/Kernel parameters.
>
>    Attached is the scrrenshot.
>
>    Could you please let me know what these URL should be??  Where do I get
>    these from ??

It's an URL to your private RHEL5 http/ftp mirror. You can create it by sharing
the contents of RHEL5 dvd by using httpd/ftpd.

CentOS5 you can install directly from a public http/ftp mirror on the internet.

For more information see:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.4/html/Virtualization_Guide/index.html

-- Pasi