RE: [Xen-users] LVM's inside of Domu's

On Tuesday, April 13, 2010 09:35 AM CDT, Jeff Sturm <jeff.sturm@xxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> [...]

Jeff,

     The bloat is exactly why I personally prefer ubuntu over CentOS. They have
the JeOS where you can install a functional machine in under 300MB disk and
128MB ram. But trying to get the OMSA stuff installed for a Dell server on
anything but a rpm based distro is near futile. So alas, I am having to deal
with CentOS. One good thing about Xen is you can have ready made images. This
is one thing I have found myself using more and more recently.

--

Donny B.