Re: [Xen-users] Novell's PlateSpin Orchestrate

On Thu, 2010-02-11 at 14:06 -0500, Michael Kershaw wrote:
> I'm brining Novell in to do a complete demo on their platespin suite
> in two weeks.  Can't wait!!

Mike,

How did your demo go with Novell? We did an online demo. Orchestrate
looks pretty complicated and not sure it will be a fit for us, but I now
have the software (from Brainshare) to play around with.

I'm also looking at ConVirt. I also installed OpenQRM, but that was also
very complicated.

Just curious where you are at with this.

Thanks,
James