[Xen-users] xm list show other host VMs

Hi there !

Everything is in the title,
I don't know why, but when i hit a XM command, xen try to do it on another
host...

Example : I've two hosts, Xen1 and Xen2, if i do a "xm list" on Xen1, it shows
Xen1 vms... but, if i do the same on Xen2, it shows Xen1 VM too...

The problem is that i can't do anything with Xen2, (like migrate VM), because
it only see Xen1 VM's  ...
I have also tried to shutdown Xend on Xen1, and retry : Xen2 complain about
xend not running...

Config : Gitco Xen 3.4.2, CentOS X86_64,

got clues ?
Thanks

Tommy