[Xen-users] Bizarre problem

I can not see how this could be a xen and/or amd64 problem but the evendence
seem to point to it.

I'm running ltsp under xen 3.4.2  64 bit dom0 on 5 servers.

Noticed that on some systems that acroread  always crashes when opening a pdf
with a fillable form. I see no error messages anywere.

Some  domu are 32bit debian etch  using pygrub.
Some  domu are 64 bit debian lenny using pygrub.

To test installed 64 bit lenny using pygrub on each server.

This is the pattern.

in the 2 intel system it works OK all the time. Both have 2.6.18 dom0 kernel.

On the 3 amd systems it always fails. 2 are 2.6.18 dom0 one is 2.6.26 dom0.

All have been in operation for at least 6 months and I have not heard of any
other issues.

Any ideas?
Debugging methods to try?
I'm running out of things to try.