Re: [Xen-users] can any one help with NAT using xen 3.4.1

Hi Tapas,

The domU is on a diff subnet then dom0.

And I need to keep that domU in its own subnet but not isolated.

I would rather only use 1 LAN card on the domU.

I'm unsure why I can't understand how to do this in Xen, I do it all day long with routers, VMware, etc...

Basically the domU should appear as 10.10.10.200 to the dom0 subnet while the domU itself remains at 10.0.10.200.

- Brian