[Xen-users] pci-attach - HOWTO

Hi,
I tried to attach passrough io device to domU, the command (ended successfully
in dom0), but when I entered the domU and typed the "lspci" command I didn't
see the new device, although the dom0 removed it from the
"pci-list-assignable-devices".

When I tried to detach it from the domU, the detach command returned with
timeout error.

What did I miss? perhaps I need to do something in the domU (the hotplug
feature? do I need to enter it manually? if yes How?)

Thanks in advanced, Erez