Re: [Xen-users] XCP - XCCS upcoming projects

  • To: Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx>
  • From: Grant McWilliams <grantmasterflash@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:40:57 -0700
  • Cc: "xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <xen-users@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Delivery-date: Fri, 23 Apr 2010 04:42:42 -0700

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 11:44 AM, Vern Burke <vburke@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Greetings all:
 Still plugging away at the load balancer and VM creator expansions, but I thought I'd add the next items to the Xen Cloud Control System
todo list :).
 The next small items include virtual disk resizing, host status information, manual designating new pool master, and storage repository
information. Next big thing coming after the load balancer is dynamic pool resizing.
 With dynamic pool resizing, the system will be able to evacuate and shut down unneeded hosts when the load is light and automatically restart idle hosts as the load picks up again.
 Anything I'm missing for needs? :)

V.

--
Vern Burke

I don't remember the outcome of our last conversation but does it/will it allow users to manage only their own VMs without being able manage others?

Grant McWilliams