Re: [Xen-devel] Xen Dom U kernel

On Fri, Apr 23, 2010 at 11:39:54AM -0700, kishore kumar wrote:
> Yeah.
> My apology Konrad.
>
> It was typo from me.  I have below in my guest config file.
> root = "/dev/VolGroup01/LogVol00 ro"

I need two files from you.

1) The guest config file. Can you just attach to your response the guest file.
Don't do
copy-n-paste - just attach it as a attachment.

What I think you are doing is having extra 'root' or 'extra' in the
configuration file causing the kernel to not understand where to load.

2) The whole console output. Not just the end.
Otherwise I don't know what kind of kernel paramter options the kernel sees.

> > Hello kishore,
> >
> > I think Konrad, meant to be sure you use the right device name, everything
> > is case sensitive.

Correct.