Re: [Xen-users] ssh connection delay

On 24 Apr 2010, at 22:58, Alex Bligh <alex@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

--On 24 April 2010 20:59:51 +0200 fabienne <fabi.a169@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

when I use ssh to connect to my domU, it takes between 10 and 30 seconds
until I'm connected. It looks like incoming connections encounter a
problem. When I try to connect from the domU to a physical machine, there
is no such delay.
Has anybody ever experienced such delays in domUs ?

Is
dd if=/dev/random of=/tmp/x bs=1 count=1024
slow?

If so, that's lack of random number entropy that's doing it.

--
Alex Bligh

Dns wonky?