[Xen-users] No DomU boot after upgrade to xen 4.0

Dear list,

I use debian 5.0 lenny with xen 4.0 built from source.
When I try to start any previously worked domU I get:

dom0:~# xm create -c server01
Using config file "/etc/xen/server01".
Error: Domain 'server01' does not exist.
dom0:~#

And the logfile says:

domid: 4
warning: could not open /dev/net/tun: no virtual network emulation
Could not initialize device 'tap'

Also VTd is disabled even that I have enabled "pci passthrough" while compiling the kernel.
When I fall back to xen 3.4 any DomU is back again (w. pci passthrough).
Any ideas what is missing?

Thank you and best regards

Ralf