[Xen-users] Re: Xen4 on Debian Lenny - Migration completed

hello,
I just published the english translation for my migration howto under
Debian lenny.
I just hope that everything is correct in it.

http://publications.jbfavre.org/virtualisation/migration_form_xen3_to_xen4_lvm_drbd_debian

Comments welcome,
Regards,
JB