Re: [Xen-users] domu does not starts after dom0 reboot

On Mon, May 3, 2010 at 11:54 AM, Tapas Mishra <mightydreams@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> try looking in /etc/default/xendomains
>  yes there was XENDOMAINS_SAVE=/var/lib/xen/save
> You mean to say I should disable this.
> But even then I am not able to get to the root of problem.If I assume
> what you suggested is right.
> I have 8 GB of memory and before creating VMs I had calculated memory
> and swap for all the VMs.So to me it does not appear that the memory
> is unavailable to Doms to restart.

I never said there was not enough memory. I said you "don't have the
necessary disk space to save
all domUs memory".

Again, this is still just a guess, but most likely your /var (or
whatever partition /var/lib/xen/save is on) has less than 8 GB free
space.

--
Fajar