Re: [Xen-users] Xen compilation : doc : help

Hello,
A good start is the release notes page:
http://wiki.xensource.com/xenwiki/Xen4.0

Another link (which I hope usefull) is on my website:
http://publications.jbfavre.org/virtualisation/migration_form_xen3_to_xen4_lvm_drbd_debian

Please note that this document contains some errors I have to fix (mainly make targets). But, using both links should allow you to work.

Regards,
JB