[Xen-users] cannot release un-aquired lock

Two of my xen servers that have been running for 64 days both have this
error when I try to start a domU. It came up because I tried to restart
one.

This one happened to be only running 5 domUs, so I was able to stop the
other four. Then I restarted the xend service. This seemed to clear up
the issue. The other server is running double the domUs so it will be
harder to do.

dom0 has 2048M of ram assigned to it. The rest of the 32GB is for domUs.

Anyone know what causes this error? I found one thread that seemed to
indicate that dom0 was stuck, but didn't give any solutions are causes
other than restarting.

Thanks,
James