Re: [Xen-users] Question, about controlling duplicate data on xen...

Not sure about the deduplication support in xen. Although I doubt that it is
anything that would be required by Xen. That is more of a filesystem deal. If
you are looking into a backup solution, I use backuppc from backuppc.sf.net
inside a xen domu and it does deduplication. Otherwise you may want to look at
some filesystems that support deduplication.

--

Donny B.