Re: [Xen-users] Xen 4.0.0 - tapdisk2 "hangs"

On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:31 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha <fajar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Thu, May 6, 2010 at 1:02 AM, Andrew Lyon <andrew.lyon@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> I have had exactly the same problem and ended up going back to tapdisk1.

Just curious: how did you go back to tapdisk1? And how did you verify
it does indeed use tapdisk1?

When I tried "xm block-attach 0 tap:aio:...", lsmod shows blktap
module (which is the new blktap2 module) is used. Also /dev/tapdev*,
/dev/xen/blktap-2/blktap*, and /dev/xen/blktap-2/tapdev* is created.
So it seems that blktap2 is used unconditionally? CMIIW.

--
Fajar