Re: [Xen-users] domU shutdown when dom0 shutsdown/reboots

On May 5, 2010, at 8:14 PM, Fajar A. Nugraha wrote:

On Wed, May 5, 2010 at 10:47 PM, Brian Krusic <brian@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
When I reboot my dom0, the domUs just quit, no shutdown.

However when I shutdown my dom0, my domUs gracefully shutdown first.

how did you reboot dom0? reboot -f? init 6? power reset?

From dom0, I do either;

halt -p
or
shutdown

If your system uses xendomains script, try making sure that /etc/ rc0.d/K*xendomains and
/etc/rc6.d/K*xendomains both exists. You might be missing thel link on
rc6.d.

Ok, lemme try that.

Thanks for the feedback

- Brian