[Xen-users] Problem loading Xen image

Hi all,

I've installed the Xen 3.1 Hypervisor on a machine that previously had
Centos4.5 (kernel 2.6.9). I've downloaded a Fedora 12 image from
stacklet.com and trying to create the vm, but I'm getting the following
error:
Error: (2, 'Invalid kernel', 'xc_dom_find_loader: no loader found\n')

I'm new to Xen so I'm not sure what other information would be required to
resolve this.

Thanks in advance.